Hi, I'm Chris.
I design websites, make art of buses and trains, advocate for public transit, and love San Francisco. Most recently, I've worked on public transit planning software at Remix, and on social media strategy for Lateefah Simon's BART board re-election campaign. I'm working on a new website, but in the meantime, here are some links:
- Follow me on Twitter@chrisarvinsf
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transit SupplyMy art shop!
- MapsicleMy Figma plugn
- Election Map SFDetailed maps of election results
- The Bay Area's Lost StreetcarsSan Francisco transit history maps
- America’s public transit doesn’t just need a one-time bailout – it needs consistent federal funding.Writing
- Racial disparities in BART fare enforcementTwitter thread – Analysis of a public records request
- Analysis of Muni routes suspended during COVID-19Twitter thread
- Visualizing Transit Ridership in Remix: Our Design ProcessWriting